Often the trucks are driven in very difficult conditions (on variable condition roads, on any kind of weather, at nights, etc.), thus, it is natural that the glass of trucks is exposed to a much higher risk and a much higher damage possibility. This fact determines a much higher quality requirements for car glass of a truck..
Even the smallest crack or a dent in the truck’s car glass can’t be discarded, because the truck drivers, which drive long distances, eyes have a very big load, thus their reaction time is worsened, they feel tiredness, their concentration is getting weaker – so, it is very important to ensure for them a good and quality visibility.
In order for all of the cargo to duly, on time and without downtime reach its destination, the professionals working in “AGN stiklai” and highly experienced workers expeditiously and in good quality will take care of your truck’s car glass replacement.
The truck’s car glass replacement process is made of these steps:
- Before the damaged car glass is removed, windscreen wipers and decorative items are removed;
- The old car glass is dismantled;
- The bodywork is cleaned from residual glue, dirt, dust and, if there is a necessity for it, corrosion is removed;
- The bodywork and the new car glass are readied for gluing according to the manufacturers technological requirements;
- The new car glass is glued or it is squeezed into the rubber medium and all of the decorative items and windscreen wipers are put back in.
We graciously beckon you to contact the professionals working in “AGN stiklai”, who will gladly consult and answer all of your questions about the replacement of the truck’s car glass.